Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So, I want to sing!

I'll walk with you sweetie...

Yep! knocking on 29 and I STILL want to sing. It is amazing how miserable one can be when not cultivating those seeds embedded deep, deep, deep, down. On the other hand, timing is EVERYTHING; and there is a time for everything,... I will keep you posted,.. I have been busy writing songs and have even had one recorded (almost done,... a few little touch ups needed).

I am just gonna have to put it out there! Look out for my new song "Black & White" scheduled to be released in early December,... seriously :)

I hope this helps someone else who has considered their God-given talents and gifts lately.

One thing is for sure,... I see my daughter's talents BEAMING! And she is only three. Today, I commit to taking her hand to guide her through this Who am I? What am I supposed to be doing? thing long before she hits 28 lol!... if that is possible... anyhow, God is certainly sovereign ...Selah

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you've decided to take advantage of your talent and share your blessing with the world. Your voice is the TRUTH. -Keta

    ReplyDelete